Traditional Wing Chun Etiquette
1. Respect your Master - he is the one that gives knowledge.
2. Remain disciplined - conduct yourself ethically as a martial artist.
3. Practice courtesy and righteousness - serve society and respect your elders.
4. Love your fellow students - be united and avoid conflicts.
5. Limit your desires and pursuit of bodily pleasures - preserve the proper spirit.
6. Train diligently - maintain your skills.
7. Learn to develope spiritual tranquillity - abstain from arguments and fights.
8. Participate in society - be moderate and gentle in your manners.
9. Help the weak and the very young - use martial skills for the good of humanity.
10. Pass on the tradition - preserve these rules of conduct.